Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,420 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have least have picked someone who could see for his famous-musician-who-can't-read-music category...

Stevie Wonder has a bloody good excuse for not being able to read music.
I think that was the point? đź’ˇ
 
I think that was the point? đź’ˇ
No. His point was to illustrate a famous musician who can't read music. He should not have used a blind musician who can't read anything. đź’ˇ
 
2279679388_8886df374d.jpg


2278888319_a00a15fd8b.jpg


2279682706_0f0e95d819.jpg
 
I think Portuguese is different than Spanish.
 
It's spelled 'pork', you silly persons.
 
I think Portuguese is different than Spanish.


Portugese is the main language of Brazil, isn't it?
 
that news is about youtube and password stealing but look at ie history
starel2.jpg


BUSTED :D
 
 
topgear.jpg
 

 
Look at the two posts.

He's basically calling Fifth Gear a bunch of obsolete tools.

Really?
I saw it as two independent posts. The 1st is self explanatory.
The 2nd I think it has something to do with Commodore (go, Amiga 64!), which I believe is now extinct, and those guys standing happy in front of a funeral van (don't know the name in English for it).
 
I got that 5th Gear was old, even obsolete in comparison.

Wow, you guys sucked the funny right outta that. :lol:
 
That's the cast of Fifth Gear in the 2nd picture.
 
That's the cast of Fifth Gear in the 2nd picture.
Well, that would explain it. What the hell is '5th gear'?

Is it a rival show to TopGear? (this one I see)
 
Well, that would explain it. What the hell is '5th gear'?

Is it a rival show to TopGear? (this one I see)

Yes.

The hosts are Tiff Needell (ex-F1, ex-Top Gear), Vicki Butler-Henderson (ex-Top Gear, sexy squeal) and fat hairy bloke (writes for Top Gear magazine). Every week they do what Top Gear did the previous week.
 
Yes.

The hosts are Tiff Needell (ex-F1, ex-Top Gear), Vicki Butler-Henderson (ex-Top Gear, sexy squeal) and fat hairy bloke (writes for Top Gear magazine). Every week they do what Top Gear did the previous week.

And occasionally, they hire a poncy talentless opinionated 80's throwback oaf to drive some cars. Jason Somebodyorother.

Stiff Needle, Verbal Buttress-Hupdedoo and Tom Hairyguy are all quite fun, and Smithy of course. The 'everyday car' testing is necessary and fairly informative for the general unwashed, and actually, the crash tests, fuel trials and other funky stuff they do is more useful to motorista that most of the pie-in-the-sky TG stuff. But it's low quality hooning and second-class raconteur stuff compared to Jezzer and Co.

And Jason Donkeyponce deserves to be shot. Out of a cannon, into space. And then shot. With lasers. Which melt his annoying pointy face. Hahaha.
 
And Jason Donkeyponce deserves to be shot. Out of a cannon, into space. And then shot. With lasers. Which melt his annoying pointy face. Hahaha.

To be fair, Jason Bakedpotato did try his hardest to melt his own annoying pointy face.
 
Wow, I think one more post will put this at 100 pages :p

From,
Chris.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back