Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,420 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think these have been posted, but I found them laugh-worthy:
fail2it9.jpg

YouFail.jpg

van_crash-1.jpg

car-accident.jpg


Edit: Muahahaha! First on the 100th page! :lol:
 
I don't think these have been posted, but I found them laugh-worthy:
fail2it9.jpg


The kid looks like he just swallowed an entire lemon.


Of failure.

:p

From,
Chris.
 
"Spongebob Squarepants fan club meetings in Tyron's mom's basement every Wednesday at 7:30 PM" :lol:

-----

 
That’s a very disturbing photo.
 
That's what I see in both of them anyway. :lol:
 
:lol:
 
I've always thought she was really a man anyway.
 
She was the one Monica actually wanted to do, instead of Bill.

But yeah, it's creepy.


Anyway...

useradminmodnn2qobo8ko6uv2.gif
 
That’s a very disturbing photo.

Not quite as good as Kofi Campbell (from Worth1000.com) 👍

263344vbDA_w.jpg
 
 
That Lucas thing is classic!
 
'Cause they look like Patrick?
 
Why on earth is there a spongebob towel hanging up?

Among other questions....

look on the bottom of the sign is says something like "spongebob fan club meeting in tyrone's mother's basment or something.

bruteforce.jpg
 
Agreed. If I saw that in real life I would have many politically correct people very mad at me. I'd be in tears laughing.
 
Alternative caption to the above:

JEREMY CLARKSON
You wouldn't catch Jason Plato being this accidentally cool.​
 
To be fair, Jason Bakedpotato did try his hardest to melt his own annoying pointy face.

That's true.

Shame.
 
Alternative caption to the above:

JEREMY CLARKSON
You wouldn't catch Jason Plato being this accidentally cool.​

Ask and ye shall receive:

 
[smug_mode]

Heh. :)
 
eweapons1125335872i2622lh6.jpg


I LOL'D.
 
Ninja nuns rock!
 
Now I know where they get the 72 virgins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back