Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,427 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
b0bded20.jpg
 
Lame... or creepy at best.
 
I remember seeing that on GTP last year.
 
(Both of these pics I took at my college)
Picture0012.jpg

What's that officer, there's a frame on my roof?
Picture0013.jpg

What happens when the plow driver snaps at the RV that's been sitting in the same parking spot for 4 months.
 

Surprisingly realistic. Paint the car white and give it the updated facelift, and it'll be a pretty close image of our family's crap-mobile. Literally.
 
Never saw it before... have seen two similar Opel's though. It was on Digg.
 
Picture0013.jpg


Did they try and tow that from the back of the camper rather than the axle?
 
To be honest I have no idea what happened. It's possible the front-end loader hit it while plowing the lot, since it stuck out further than the other cars. It's also possible someone tried pulling it out by the hitch and it pulled the rear off. I only saw the aftermath while walking to my vehicle, not the event, so I'm not sure why it was like that.
 
Since the damage is straight back, I'm thinking they tried to pull it out.

Should have torched the ice on the wheels! :sly:
 
You'd break your legs before the plane hits take-off speed.

And you'd be going so fast you couldn't hold on to the cable, not to mention the jet wash
 
TB
or the gas prices...

:lol:👍

A gallon of 100LL is five dollars at the Jet Center...
 
:lol:👍

A gallon of 100LL is five dollars at the Jet Center...
I can put that in my Civic, right? 'Cuz then it'll go faster!
 
Can you see it? More Sad than funny, well...

 
TB
I can put that in my Civic, right? 'Cuz then it'll go faster!

:lol:👍 OMG JDM tyte 100octane y0! it liek naws go whoosh!!

I think 100LL has lead.. the LL stands for Low Lead, I think.
 
Lead is, like, really heavy and stuff and will make it slower then, eh? I guess I don't want any.
 
Is the traffic pic for real?
 
It appears to be...not sure, but it would surely suck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back