Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,424 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if a human did that it would be. lol
 
them be Ice Cube on the left, Dre 2nd from right and... is that Snoop Dogg on the right?

From left to right I believe it goes somethin like dis....HIT IT!

DJ Yella, Eazy-E, Dr.Dre, MC Ren

No Cube in that shot
 
I find that dog pic relatively funny because I keep thinking "DO A BARREL ROLL" :lol:
 
The dog's a fatty, he'll be fine.
 
From left to right I believe it goes somethin like dis....HIT IT!

DJ Yella, Eazy-E, Dr.Dre, MC Ren

No Cube in that shot

Wrong. It's Cube, Eazy-E, Dre, and Arabian Prince.

Just look at the url... /nwa_panic_zone_ice_cube_easy_e_dr_dre_arabian_prince_1987_01.jpg
 
ha! In yo face, B-man!

Oh, and I agree with the unfunnyness of the dog pic.
 
Wrong. It's Cube, Eazy-E, Dre, and Arabian Prince.

Just look at the url... /nwa_panic_zone_ice_cube_easy_e_dr_dre_arabian_prince_1987_01.jpg

OOHHH SLAM...blam blam blam I need a gat in mah....
 
Fo Shizzle!
 
Arabian Prince was a no-hit wonder who broke from the NWA ranks early. Everyone left NWA eventually, except maybe Yella.

So call him an innovator, just not a talented one.
 
Fo Shizzle!

And bringing us back on topic...

71191_18e92d8fed.jpg
 
^ I didn't get that one.
 
I assume it has to do with the genius that came up with the Direct Exhaust Injection idea that was spread around the internets a while ago.
 
Oh god I remember that! I couldn't remember what DEI was when I saw it.
 
It could also stand for Dale Earnhart International from NASCAR, Dale Jr.'s cars were known to crash/catch on fire last year.

From,
Chris.
 
nope. If I ever reference nascar please shoot me.
 
It could also stand for Dale Earnhart Incorporated from NASCAR, Dale Jr.'s cars were known to crash/catch on fire last year.

From,
Chris.
fixed
 
I assume it has to do with the genius that came up with the Direct Exhaust Injection idea that was spread around the internets a while ago.

:lol:! Suddenly that pic is hilarious!
 
:lol:! Suddenly that pic is hilarious!
Or someone is in the car and DEI is supposed to be die. :guilty:

Did you see me suck the funny right out of that?
 
I loved that DEI guy.

Thought his "rare" '84 Vette (The lousy one with throttle-body injection) was F-A-S-T

[Bugs bunny voice] What a maroon! [/Bugs Bunny voice]

*Oh, crap! Now he's gonna sign on here and start arguing. . . .*
 
There is an exception to every rule.
 
Except rule 34. DON"T GOOGLE IT.
 
I know. There are just some weird pictures you can find...
 
rule 34 is the exception to that rule.
 
An exeption to itself?
 
We do NOT need to bring 4chan into GTPlanet, thankyou.

That, and you're too young to go there.

Begone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back