Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,438 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the original movie poster went on eBay.
 
I bet the original movie poster went on eBay.
An original wouldn't look right in there anyway, as it isn't backlit and original posters are designed for backlighting.
 
Those baby ones are just disturbing.

brain.jpg


license.jpg


nueter.jpg


news.jpg
 
LMFAO!!!! Nice ones.
 
I think I saw a few of those news articles on Letterman once.
 
Oh wow, these are just too funny. Where do you people get these??!?!
 
It's worth a laugh...keep scrolling down.

Haha I love the reply "If you and I were in prison I'd protect you in the shower for the sake of this thread."
 
I've posted this picture before, but as it is so applicable, I'm compelled to repost it:

unusual-washroom-urinal-open-mouth-clown.jpg
 
yeah...I see that all the time.

rrtaruj1.png


I find that funnier then 99% of Cyanide and Happiness style web comic strips ;)
 
yeah...I see that all the time.

rrtaruj1.png
It's not my fault you busted your interweb, but since it was just your birfday, I'll try again. :p

unusualwashroomurinalopov4.jpg
 
I ain't sticking my **** in that thing :yuck:
 
E46fanatics.com barely qualifies as a BMW forum.
 
TB
It's not my fault you busted your interweb, but since it was just your birfday, I'll try again. :p

unusualwashroomurinalopov4.jpg
Uh, not really 'the internets' fault. I got a red (blue) X aswell.
 
Uh, not really 'the internets' fault. I got a red (blue) X aswell.
Look out! Your interweb is busted too! It doesn't know what to do with sarcasm tags so it just chucks 'em!
 
I would aim for his nose.
 
My dad just showed me that thread last night. Things spread faster than I thought.
Just make sure you find the animation...
 
sorry i'm having a little trouble understanding that thread, does it go in reverse order, the oldest posts getting shoved to the back? and if so how do i set it so that it doesn't display like that?
 
What? All the threads are set up exactly the same.
 
I think he means the 'e46fanatics' one.


BCR - Dude, it's a thread. It reads normally, top to bottom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back