Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,443 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she'll be the next meme.
I'm surprised no one either here or on e46fanatics has done a "chargin' mah lazer" of her yet. I was going to but all of the original pictures are gone. :grumpy:
 
I saw that girl on Honda-Tech.

She's getting around a bit.

I think she'll be the next meme.
Yes, hi-larity ensues.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking at; I keep getting anti-hotlinking messages in place of images.
 
I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking at; I keep getting anti-hotlinking messages in place of images.
They are still in my cache at work, just not at home so I'll give you a few so you don't miss out on the fun.





There are more. Many more. But you get the point.
 
I guess funny is in low supply lately, what with the war and everything; gotta ration the humor. :indiff:
 
I just found the variation on the well-known smiley good:

miley.png
 
I just saw this.


Buddy Gore!
1158_1210718640.jpg
 
That's grrrrreat!
 
Funny... how?
 
Yea not really funny just kinda weird and shocking. Gay 'thug' dating wtf?!
 
:lol: I could just see the date convo there....


Hay, [censored] got sum grillz up in dere?

Nah...

Aww... hell nah, get the [censored] out den...
 
Shoop da woop! :lol:
 
I guess funny is in low supply lately, what with the war and everything; gotta ration the humor. :indiff:

You're not very positive lately... been hanging around Duke much? :sly:
 
You're not very positive lately... been hanging around Duke much? :sly:
If I laugh at everything here, my sense of humor is just as borked as one with zero sense of humor.
 
While I never did have much understanding in me for physics, I'd say the hammer has been perfectly arranged to keep the ruler from falling. I don't know the principles of it, though.
 
While I never did have much understanding in me for physics, I'd say the hammer has been perfectly arranged to keep the ruler from falling. I don't know the principles of it, though.

The principle is levers and fulcrums.

He'll explain it to you...
 
It works in the same way that Tight-Rope walkers use poles to balance themselves.
 
I don't like that trick. I think it only works (easily) because the string binds against the grip on the hammer.

Do it with a smooth piece of metal (which will be possible, but you'll need to be a lot more precise) and then I'll be impressed.
 
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.
 
Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

:lol: Like the frog, it never knew what hit it.
 
Tried the hammer trick earlier today, it was pretty cool 👍
 
I did it too!!!

Not the best pic... Wasn't a ruler but just a piece of wood. My friend was amazed at how it just balanced there on the end.
 
Don't worry, we believe you, I'm sure no one is going to put you into the ludicrous claims thread.
 
2 pages of discussing a picture that wasn't even funny. Keep it up.

Moderator edit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back