Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Utah
ceiling_fan
Welcome to the third installment of ceiling_fan's ever popular Funny Pic Thread! This thread is designed to be the place to post funny pictures you have found around the internet, email or made yourself! Pictures that are 'cool,' like illusions and such, are welcome as well.

The previous threads have had a problem with inappropriate pictures being posted. Keep in mind that this thread is not exempt from the Acceptable Use Policy, nor will it ever be.

Some Rules:

• Cat pictures are no longer allowed! They have become popular enough to warrant their own thread: Funny Cat Thread

• As I said above, make sure your picture doesn't violate the AUP- It takes less than a minute to block out a word in MS Paint.

• The definition of 'Good Taste' varies from person to person, but be reasonable.

• If you are hotlinking a bunch of images, be nice and put the URL of the original site. If possible, upload them to Imageshack so you don't eat bandwidth from the original site.

• I recommend Imageshack and xs.to for image hosting.

On with the pictures!

What exactly does this sign mean? :lol:

First post, oh yeah :D

I guess it was time for a new thread :indiff:

The pictures you posted are well :odd: interesting. I wouldn't say they are funny, but interesting nonetheless

Gah! Ha-ha! Gah! Ha-ha! Gah!

Do_you_have_a_spy.gif

It really doesn't count unless its already been in THIS thread. Kinda the point right?

So by what you are saying, we can just take all the photos from the last thread and post them here. Sounds like fun doesn't it :rolleyes:

Just because it's the Funny pic thread III, doesn't mean that the previous two threads are not a part of it all in all.

I was just joking anyway.

Well still, nobody is expected to look in the old one before posting them here. If you KNOW the pic is in the last one, don't post it.

To be honest I haven't seen either of those before either...

I don't expect anyone else to look either, I just feel like being a jerk and pointing it out :D

It was the first one Duck.

I still agree with ferrari_chris's comment here that you should have to prove it's a repost before you say it. If you haven't got the time to go and find it then don't say it?!?

yes, but when you have people like serge :lol:

EDIT: I find it absurd to have to do that to claim a picture as a repost. It's just something i need to do, sorta like an OCD type thing.

sum dood
You happy :lol:

Well if you can't prove it's a repost, don't say it. It's simple. I like that rule personally, and I think ceiling_fan should put it as a rule in that first post. It gets pretty annoying when there's always someone whining that some picture's a repost.

Either prove it, or if you're too lazy, then don't expect anyone to be more active than you at searching for a picture they're about to post.

Well if you can't prove it's a repost, don't say it. It's simple. I like that rule personally, and I think ceiling_fan should put it as a rule in that first post. It gets pretty annoying when there's always someone whining that some picture's a repost.

Either prove it, or if you're too lazy, then don't expect anyone to be more active than you at searching for a picture they're about to post.

That settles it, I'm going to spend my whole morning trying to find that pic, and memorizing the general areas where certain pics are located. I'm currently on page 20

That settles it, I'm going to spend my whole morning trying to find that pic, and memorizing the general areas where certain pics are located. I'm currently on page 20
OR you could simply not point out every repost you spot, hmm?

The other thread didn't go down the drain. It was locked because the bigger the thread, the more strain on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back