Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would date that girl if I was 15 all over again.

Are you guys serious? even if I was 16 all over I would not date that...thing.
OK granted, take that black make up off her face and she'd look alright, but given the overwhelming ADHD personality, I would never see myself anywhere near her.

Are you guys serious? even if I was 16 all over I would not date that...thing.
OK granted, take that black make up off her face and she'd look alright, but given the overwhelming ADHD personality, I would never see myself anywhere near her.

Oh, ok.

I say she looks cuter that way. I'm not saying I want to be her boyfriend (not that I have the chance :ouch:), but she is beautiful :embarrassed:
I saw one of her videos in YouTube... Damn, girl, what the hell is wrong with you??
By the way, is she really 16? In her YouTube account, she says she is 22. ???

Does it really matter?
It's the difference between pedo and dating so in court, you bet your sweet bippy it does!

Not that I'm calling your bippy sweet, of course... oh, fergetit!

LOL.
Back to the funnays.
HelpDeskMotivator.jpg

Motivation.jpg

HookHangerFail.jpg

After watching the BOXXY video with sound for the first time I have to say I think I may have seen her before. I specifically remember in middle school a 6th grader (I was in 8th) that was always cocked up and didn't look too bad, she didn't wear that much make up but had the same type of talking and similar voice.
Or maybe Im just going nuts.

Your going nuts, I bet she probably doesnt even go to school, honestly how do stupid people get that popular...who gets that many views by acting like a tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back