Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Boxxy chick is really quite hot, but when I see the video I just feel like screaming. She says she doesn't have ADHD, which I agree with her. I just think she's trying to be all cute and get tons of views and so on.

On topic:
shamWTF.jpg

LOL-1.jpg

courage.jpg

retard.jpg

came.jpg

Indeed it is 👍
and I demand someone make something funny from this :D
tenita_xzibit-778321.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps this one should be in the Funny Cat Pic thread?
In the very first second I saw this image, I told myself - "Woah, this 🤬 looks like a cat!". Which is funny, since at the third word I said the very opposite. :lol:
And about boxxy... How can I be a pedo if I'm only 16? :confused:

Indeed it is 👍
and I demand someone make something funny from this :D
tenita_xzibit-778321.jpg

Yo dawg, I heard you like rubbin yo thumb so I put a thumb in yo thumb so you can rub yo thumb while you rub yo thumb.

I feel the Boxxy discussion is not over. If Boxxy is really her name that's awesome, because her parents must have been on the cheeba when they came up with that one. It's sweet.

Also, that's a terrible ADD impression. She might just be jacked up on tons of caffeine. Or maybe speed. I think it's hilarious! Also, I think I have something that'll shut her up...

Not as bad as one over here. "Nibble nobbys nuts before he nibbles yours".

What a SAD SAD SAD SAD company.

She just goes round and round and round doesn't she. I bet she was sick when she got off that, i counted her rotating at least 47 times.

LOL, I'm pretty sure its a loop of like 1 and a half turns
I'm pretty sure it's not. If it was one and a half turns, why don't her head and feet magically switch positions, I wonder?

Hmmm...

I'm pretty sure Cracker is messing with you all. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back