Funny Pic Thread (Episode IV: A New Hope)

• Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 1,563 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Utah
ceiling_fan
Welcome to the fourth installment of the ever popular Funny Pic Thread! This thread is designed to be the place to post funny pictures you have found around the internet, email or made yourself!

The previous threads have had a problem with inappropriate pictures being posted. Keep in mind that this thread is not exempt from the Acceptable Use Policy, nor will it ever be. If you aren't sure a picture is acceptable, don't post it.

If people continue to ignore the AUP, it's a safe bet this thread will be closed.

Some Rules:

• As I said above, make sure your picture doesn't violate the AUP- It takes less than a minute to block out a word in MS Paint.

• The definition of 'Good Taste' varies from person to person, but be reasonable. Pictures that show people dying generally isn't in good taste.

• If you are hotlinking a bunch of images, have nice e-manners and put the URL of the original site. If possible, upload them to Imageshack so you don't eat bandwidth from the original site.

• Some types of pictures are so common they have their respective threads: Funny Cat Thread, Fail!!! and The amazing and cool picture thread.

• Pointing out if a picture is a repost is useless, if you do try to at least contribute to the thread by adding a picture yourself.

• I recommend ImageShack for image hosting.

On with the pictures!

I want to contribute. Here..

dancing_kid.gif

"My name is Ian, and I like to danceee."

cont'd
LOL2.gif

halo3player.png

Glad to see the thread back. I gather the mods ok'd it?

Perhaps we could have a mini-mod team for the funny pic thread? I'm sure there are loads of guys here that would happily do it, and do it well.

This popped up on my computer recently :lol:
dump.jpg

I'm in my autocad class (i'm finished with my drawing btw) and I just literally laughed out loud in the middle of a 25 people class.

That was amazing. :lol:

Yeeeaaaaahhhhh. Sooo, I'm gonna need you to come in on Sunday to see the company psychiatrist.....

funny-graphs-personal-ad.gif

funny-graphs-miles-walked.gif

funny-graphs-texas.gif

funny-graphs-reasons-to-whi.gif

jeffholton668.gif

funny-graphs-devil-down-geo.gif

emilyannegatto668.gif

BEER-POSTER-FUNNY.jpg

Last edited:
I shall have you know that the reason he posted that was to garner his own laughs, rather than anyone else's.

Don't forget the last image in the last thread that wasn't deleted posted by me! Pew pew! :)

funny-pictures-halo-dog-pew.jpg

>.< if you look at the last thread it looks like the reason why it was locked was because of that picture... if it wasn't for the fact that everyone kinda changes attitude suddenly.

>.< if you look at the last thread it looks like the reason why it was locked was because of that picture... if it wasn't for the fact that everyone kinda changes attitude suddenly.

Actually, it isn't. Other images that were deleted as responses to that image were why, from what I recall.

And this picture is offensive how? I lold at it the first time I saw it, there were other whole posts deleted in the other thread.

Just to be clear, the "last straw" was a .gif that had a lot of swearing and wasn't related to the Halo pic above.

I think that just because the last version of the Funny Pic Thread was closed, doesn't mean you can repost those pics again on this one... :indiff:

And I know "funny" is an objective opinion, but I don't find that picture funny..at all. It's not inappropriate, it's not offensive... it's just..lame.

That last one isn't funny. It happened to me once the second I finished drying my car.

i don't know which one the too bold, never satisfied, too demanding one is from.
It's a Prince song called When Doves Cry.

EDIT: Speaking of Prince...

w9286.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
That first picture may be somewhat funny, but it's definitely not real. Not only is it apparently hand-drawn, but whoever came up with it obviously doesn't know Spanish, as a couple of the accents are wrong.

I love celiling_fan's pictures in the first post, too. :lol: That seagull one is a classic.

TB

What makes that funnier for me is that it was only 3 days ago that i watched all 3 of those movies :lol:

Man i love that series!!

Your the doc doc...

Marty! your not thinking 4th dimensionally!!
Riiiggghtt i got a real problem with that.

So an Atom is like a bent-wing TIE fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back