Funny Pic Thread (Episode IV: A New Hope)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 1,563 comments
  • 117,993 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a dealer about a mile away from me back at home. Pissin' me off. Although my dad does keep teasing my mom with telling her that'll be her next car. :lol:
 
oct26gallery4.jpg


oct26gallery21.jpg
 
how is the last one funny?
 
Darn, so close too. Well. Not really, but the gesture was sort of the same right?
I can see the similarities. And the apparent generation gap. :lol:
 
LOL that thriller thing is on cs_assault cs: source :D
 
hbMmmVmN6j2mk3euiGFpaLUTo1_400.jpg

27627485nb4.jpg
 
28aki86zj3.jpg
 
Is it bad that I could actually here him saying it?
 
^^I heard him too...
 
Nice one's fellas :lol:
 
O.o vvvhhhaaaaattt iz dees?

blond.jpg

About the last two posts with pictures in them. What am I missing.... Both seem terribly unfunny. Neither made me smile.

It's actually from a soft-core porn site that features tarted-up women with their cars stuck in the mud. Believe it or don't, but remember - it's teh intranets.

I found out about it from a link on a car forum, thankyouverymuch.
 
I googled stuck in the mud, found that same shot. Check it out its belly laugh funny stuff.:dunce:
 
s3_86541776-1226176313.jpg
 
Wow. :lol:
 
What's Veet? (I'm afraid to look it up)
 
its a hair removal product. hahaha.
 
haha thats so dry
 
starwarsom9.jpg
 
Now thats Funny. 👍
 
It's actually from a soft-core porn site that features tarted-up women with their cars stuck in the mud. Believe it or don't, but remember - it's teh intranets.

When I first read this I was thinking to myself - wow, the interwebs is a crazy place. People get off on the strangest things.

...but... after a bit of thought.... I kinda see the angle they're working. I'm not about to go sign up, but it's not completely random.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back