Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that's awesome, I know a little bit of Spanish, carrito basically means little car (and apparently it's used to describe a shopping cart as well). Someone took it quite literally, the only thing that would have made it even more funny if it was a SMART.

I'm guessing he was using the name she's called by in Argentina.

Over here I remember Popeye was still Popeye just the same, but Olive Oil was called Olivia Palito (palito = toothpick), or usually just Olivia.
Note that it was only on the captions, since the sound was always the original one.

Over here I remember Popeye was still Popeye just the same, but Olive Oil was called Olivia Palito (palito = toothpick), or usually just Olivia.
Note that it was only on the captions, since the sound was always the original one.
Ah the joys of media before they could even imagine a global communications system.

Yeah, she's known as Olivia Palito over here too. Swea Pea is Gugu and Poopdeck Pappy is Vovô Popeye.

Though the cartoon is dubbed, not subtitled, over here.

Right on the spot 👍

1197973164337kw7.jpg

That. Is. Genious. I was wondering where it was going then I saw the last panel and laughed. Great job. Who made it?

It's part of a series of Korean strips. I don't know who the artist is specifically, but whoever it is, they are a genius.

Ski free! I used to think it was possible to get past the monster when I used to play it... I think that was about 5 or 6. I never succeeded and was later told it wasn't possible as it indicated the end of your run. But now after reading Ski Free's wiki article (just now) it turns out you can avoid the monster. My whole life has been a lie up until this point. :(

Arggghhh! I hate that monster, man! :lol: I hate him with such a passion, I remember that when a number passed a certain mark, then I would have to get ready to escape :lol:

I like the street names...It makes me feel all 1986 inside.

It's in Huntsville, Alabama area, by the way.

Please put here your . . .

85465672.jpg

Haha that's awesome, I know a little bit of Spanish, carrito basically means little car (and apparently it's used to describe a shopping cart as well). Someone took it quite literally, the only thing that would have made it even more funny if it was a SMART.

As a matter of fact that supermarket chain is called SMART it's fairly big in the northern part of Mexico, actually I think I lived in the city where that pic was taken, and yes carrito is referred to shoping cart.

Ski free! I used to think it was possible to get past the monster when I used to play it... I think that was about 5 or 6. I never succeeded and was later told it wasn't possible as it indicated the end of your run. But now after reading Ski Free's wiki article (just now) it turns out you can avoid the monster. My whole life has been a lie up until this point. :(

Yes, but you have to be going double speed. I play it, a lot actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back