Funny Pic Thread (Episode V: The PIXXORZ Strike Back)

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 2,014 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Thought I'd never seen that one, and I think I was around since Episode I, when nothing was a repost.
You can rest easy knowing that said picture has NOT been posted in this thread before.

It has, however, been posted in the FAIL thread.

hahahaha.jpg

and all of GTP will facepalm when i say the words "I don't get it." Seriously, i don't.

This might help you...

Compare their acting careers following Star Wars:

Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill

You'll understand when you do. :indiff:

BTW: In case you don't recognize the films in their career bios, sorting by votes and ratings will also make it pretty clear who has had a more successful film career... not to mention comparing how much the two usually get paid for appearing in a film... we are talking millions compared to thousands of dollars.

See I think it's more subtle than that. I think it also relates to the tale that Harrison Ford chose not to receive a fee from the first film (everyone else got a fee because they didn't think it would be anything more than the one film which would flop), but instead a share of merchandising - which has subsequently made him a phenomenally wealthy person even by actors' standards.

See I think it's more subtle than that. I think it also relates to the tale that Harrison Ford chose not to receive a fee from the first film (everyone else got a fee because they didn't think it would be anything more than the one film which would flop), but instead a share of merchandising - which has subsequently made him a phenomenally wealthy person even by actors' standards.

Wasn't that Alec Guinness?

Yeah...this really did happen in front of me the other day.
Some days you are working the field and you get a sudden craving for a Big Mac (or whatever that place has) that just won't go away until you satisfy it.

TB
You guys need to stay inside more and watch movies be born before the Clinton administration.

:indiff:
My 3 and 5 year olds know who both of them are, so no, you don't need to be born before the Clinton admin. You just need a parent who was (which I would certainly hope wouldn't be too terribly difficult :scared:) and watches good movies.

The 5 year old is now starting to make connections like "The guy who played Han Solo is Indiana Jones too, right?" which means I'm doing my job as a parent properly. :D Sadly, he hasn't said the same for poor Luke, thus proving the applicability of the picture.

Recently Michelle Obama went to serve food to the homeless at a government funded soup kitchen.

homelessblackberry.jpg

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter: $0.00 dollars

Having Michelle Obama Serve you your soup: $0.00 dollars

A homeless person taking a picture of the first lady using his $500 Black Berry cell phone: Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back