Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,335 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
TB
enough.jpg


Can we please quit this pissing match and move on?

What he said.
 
Less talking. Moar pix!

1238723536374.jpg
 
 
Get out more, or read, or do something...

It was sarcasm, dude. But can't really blame you, there's a lot of :censored:storm going on in this thread lately.
 
It was sarcasm, dude. But can't really blame you, there's a lot of :censored:storm going on in this thread lately.

Tell me about it. I usually toss an eyeroll smiley in there for sarcasm.
 
This guys doesn't like reading a bunch of text paragraphs in a funny pic thread either.
SCuLj.jpg

randy-fun-22.jpg

Tilikum1.jpg
 
:lol::lol::lol: @ the second pic Delirious.....that was awesome. 👍👍
 
curses-curses-foiled-again-demotivational-poster-1212500540.jpg
 




 
Maybe hes using them as training wheels...
 
poster32228289.jpg
 
[IMG ]http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/poster32228289.jpg[/IMG]

In Halo you can bring a 'Karate chop' and still win :p
 
Its not a knife its a short sword on a 3 foot pole.
 
In Halo you can bring a 'Karate chop' and still win :p

And in Goldeneye 007, you could bring a "slapper" (same thing really) and still win. :sly:
 
untitled41218.jpg
 
Dear lord, he's done it!!! PJ made me laugh!!! :eek:
 
Down boy! It must just be a fluke
 
Watched that episode a few days ago... that is exactly how it unfolds.
 
And it's still funny. That entire show could be a simple progression of photos and still be entertaining.
 
You mean is wasn't Lupus?

Good one PJ.👍
 
Repost^

Btw, I cant see PJ's pictures and I cant manually view them either, it doesnt connect to the website, is it just me?
 
It shows just fine here.
 
It shows now but I hate to say, while the expressions are funny, I dont get it :/.
 
It shows now but I hate to say, while the expressions are funny, I dont get it :/.

House's colleague is texting his wife/gf. [don't know, dont watch enough]. House sees this and takes the phone and starts making gross texts. Got it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back