Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,479 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Error code 404 is web page not found. Someone found a firetruck with the ID code 404 and found it funny.

Oh my fault there, wasn't that hard to understand that one I now realize, but thx for clearance. Oh and: :lol:

How should he know? He's from Germany, there everything works like a Swiss watch!

LOL, I like the stereotype of German(s)(y) being "perfect". You know, I truly believe it's a great country, but it's still far from being "perfect".

But yeah I know you wanted simply to make a little joke, which I found funny by the way. :)
 
hi-randomness-4.jpg
 
Lol ^ when I saw them get out of their car, I laughed.
 
If you need me to explain this one . . . I wont.

goatsehat2.png
 



its funny becuase his taking the internet to seriously
 
It's actually ten thousand years.
 
LOL at the meme sheets, Ghosted Pedobear...awesome.
 
:lol: is it? nahhhh.....

That's what people think of us - German efficiency doesn't really exist anymore. Well, not even Michael Schumacher has it anymore. :(
 
Even the Germans aren't actually German enough anymore, I thought you were French Mr. S. :odd:
 
344d1247413431-witty.jpg
 
125khsl.jpg


9jloah.jpg


wqzgbt.jpg


21jd8ix.png


v3d4t0.jpg


29e651t.png
 
Last edited:

I raise your birth certificate and ASK you:

memes-trumps-words-on-osamas-death.jpg


:lol:

Laughed so hard at the Obama one. He really should make that comment IRL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back