Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,185 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Best situation room pic so far.
 
114300_460s.jpg

Well damn, we're all screwed then.
 
Nah, I'll be fine.


:sly:
 
The 11th commandment is do not make fun of Metallica Lyrcis you know!
 
He wishes to have fuel and also fire. He also wishes to have that which he desires. He doesn't want much, does he? Can he not just be happy with his silly looking beard?
 
Only one I really laughed at there.
tumblr_ljinmseggm1qj0t15o1_500.jpg
 
These are the lyrics from the Rick Roll Song

Already know that, it's even one of my favorite songs, it's only that it isn't funny in this context.

Video= Cool, funny, sometimes annoying.
Cryptic picture= Lame.
 
*puts fist on screen*

:p
 
It is indeed a repost.
 
It's both a repost and utterly fake. But still, pretty damn funny. 👍
 
It's both a repost and utterly fake. But still, pretty damn funny. 👍

I thought so, but still funny:)!
 
chiving-on-27.jpg


chiving-on-15.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back