Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,462,090 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, was it a drunk SUV driver that thought "🤬 the system, I'll destroy their Lambo" and crashed it?

More like "🤬" and bam :lol:!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, then don't abuse the fact it was a gift! Seriously. If you get free stuff, appreciate them, not many things in life are free.

Who's abusing the fact?
 
4762.jpg


You would only get that picture if you watched the old cartoon shows.
 
^^^ The Steering wheel is on the wrong side....the RIGHT side is RIGHT ;)
 
124925_460s.jpg


124624_460s.jpg


124643_460s_v1.jpg


124557_460s_v1.jpg


124726_460s_v1.jpg


125245_460s_v1.jpg


124499_460s_v1.jpg


124324_460s_v1.jpg


124450_460s.jpg
 
So, was it a drunk SUV driver that thought "🤬 the system, I'll destroy their Lambo" and crashed it?
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the driver's intention.

Regardless, Lamborghini replaced it with their 3rd car b/c as Jay explained, they do it out of their own pocketbook as a sign of appreciation for their country.
 
So, was it a drunk SUV driver that thought "🤬 the system, I'll destroy their Lambo" and crashed it?

I know it looks enormous from that angle, but that's a Merc A-Class.
 

They must have misspelled "Garlic" and "Modern R&B". If not, apart from being an infinite repost, it's just wrong.

Lamborghini replaced it with their 3rd car b/c as Jay explained, they do it out of their own pocketbook as a sign of appreciation for their country.

I just say police should only use it for exhibitions and for dealing with crazy super-car drivers in conditions that don't allow the use of barricades.

I know it looks enormous from that angle, but that's a Merc A-Class.

Then he was just jealous. :dopey:
 
I just say police should only use it for exhibitions and for dealing with crazy super-car drivers in conditions that don't allow the use of barricades.

Real world ≠ NFS Hot Pursuit
 
don_t_sleep_by_b1nd1-d3fis6f.jpg
 
230132_10150181179066176_607716175_7268211_3466166_n.jpg
 
^^^ Thats' it... close down the internet. We have a winner.
 

Simply epic. I'm quoting it so that we may see it. Twice. So that it can never be unseen. Ever.

130597551441.jpg


And then everyone died happy!
 
Personally, find it funnier without the text. Still gold.
 
^Text is a brony joke. Just to you to know.
 
^Text is a brony joke. Just to you to know.
I'm not referring to the attempt at a brony joke. I'm referring to the Randy Savage picture. It's funnier, imo, without the text.
machoman.jpg
 
gaben_by_mranonymas-d3dy7yc.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's funnier without the text but I hadn't seen it without text.
 
Celebrating the new DiRT forum:

130566912427.png
 
I was sure I posted a "funny" a while ago.:odd:
 
sunday-brunch-202.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back