Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
  • 1,464,303 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruits_by_Rexgios.jpg
 
Still a little fruity.
 
fantosee.jpg


God that annoys me. Screw it I'm a fan of it and I don't even know what it is yet.
 
Horatio-Breaks-Down-Canadas-Mens-Ho.png
 
Nice one.
 
:lol: Why, why am I laughing at that?!

Jerome
 
All the ones laughing at that joke are silver medalists... Also pretty funny.
 
That was the funniest one in a while.
 
I don't get it. :indiff:
 
I don't get it. :indiff:

Canadians have a tendancy to say "eh" at the end of their sentences (as do New Zealanders).
 
"What pets write in their diaries" was way too funny! :lol:

Oh, and some bad photoshopping on the slope boards, but still funny :)
 
:lol: @ Pet diaries, which is why I will never let my girlfriend get a cat.
 
Pet Diaries are genius...forwarded to all pet owning friends and family :D
 
Repost!!! My bad
 
Last edited:
Hahaha. We put a cat in yo' cat.
 
That was certainly weird.....
 
Waiting for the funny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back