Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
0,,21866690-EX,00.jpg

9bcfox.jpg

fail-owned-hat-fail.jpg

CVEJYcNJz.gif

Last edited:
Sad...I was subjected to this at my old church and was taught this was a good method for proselytizing
4 - Has tab for removal of wrapper

It's worth noting at this point that humans are the only animal that chooses to open bananas that way.

I think we can also deduce my opinion of the rest of the piece.

The banana stem-tab is what prompted proto-humans to create tools. See, God had the prescience to include a hard-mode into the banana. This way, it could be opened by both noob monkeys and those seeking a greater challenge. The reward (food) for completing the challenge is what spurred on human evolution and technological advancement.

The atheist's worst nightmare.

Can someone tell me where the phrase "tree'd" comes from? I've Googled it and tried looking it up on this site and I haven't seen it's use anywhere outside of GTP???

Dunno who coined it first, but it's a reference to George of the Jungle (as in 'Watch out for that tree!').

Can someone tell me where the phrase "tree'd" comes from? I've Googled it and tried looking it up on this site and I haven't seen it's use anywhere outside of GTP???

Drag racing lights, aka the tree. When someone beats you off the line, you are treed.

It's humourous because the dog's rear quarters resemble a face, which is only exasperated with the addition of sunglasses.

This picture is funny because a dog's bottom does not usually resemble a face because it is not a face.

It's humourous because the dog's rear quarters resemble a face, which is only exasperated with the addition of sunglasses.

QFT. A picture of a dog's arse on it's own wouldn't be half as funny 👍

That man with many hats on may or may not have thieved that mans' hat that the man may or may not had been wearing, hence his expression.

EDIT: Something doesn't sound right, I don't think I've ever seen "may not had" before.

👍

It would explain why he's hatless, if he is indeed without hat.

Oh, puh-lease. Black Jesu Obama hasn't begun to be put through the ringer that Bush was. It's just that he's the Press's darling, not their boogeyman. The public reaction from the opposite side of the coin was just as bad if not worse.

Besides, it's "breathe", not "breath". Moron cartoonist.

Dunno who coined it first, but it's a reference to George of the Jungle (as in 'Watch out for that tree!').

No, no it's not.

It is, as said above, a reference to drag racing. The first car to leave the line once the staging/starting lights (known as the Christmas tree) reach the bottom is said to have treed the other driver.

Although I did not make the term up, I believe Sage did some research and found that I was the first person to use at GTP.

128886859883377157.png

I laughed so hard. Then remembered I was forced to add my Mom.

You are not alone, man. I wasn't forced per se, but it was more of a moral duty to have my Mom on Facebook. I'm not worried about what can I post, because I don't post anything that may get me into trouble when she reads it, but rather my friend's posts. :ill:

That pic is so true. There should be a console dedicated to flash games. I would play with it non-stop.
PS3 has a browser with Flash 9.

And some sites even have Flash games adapted to work well on both the Wii and PS3's browsers.

Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back