Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
When younger, I often dreamed about swimming in a pool of beer. Now that I see it, it doesn't sound and look too good of an idea.

When younger, I often dreamed about swimming in a pool of beer. Now that I see it, it doesn't sound and look too good of an idea.
At least you can still dream while watching your sparkly, yellow/brown PS3 screen. :D

mermaids.jpg

I'm highly confident human stupidity can't go that far. Most likely, she (or most likely, he) he did it for the lulz.

I think he's vomiting, i don't think all that mysterious liquid can fit in that cup.

I believe he tried to consume the "mysterious liquid" with his protective gear on. Thus, he failed when the mysterious liquid failed to travel from the recipe to his buccal cavity.

I believe he tried to consume the "mysterious liquid" with his protective gear on. Thus, he failed when the mysterious liquid failed to travel from the recipe to his buccal cavity.

No, I say he was drinking this mysterious liquid when last nights tequila decided to jump the border.

That motorcycle guy is from a video. He "consumed" a Big Mac, fries, and Coke without removing his helmet, but I can't find it now for the life of me. I also don't really recall the point of the video: satire, goofiness, whatever. The food did OK, but the coke was a disaster. The dog is helping with the dropped burger pieces and fries.

That motorcycle guy is from a video. He "consumed" a Big Mac, fries, and Coke without removing his helmet, but I can't find it now for the life of me. I also don't really recall the point of the video: satire, goofiness, whatever. The food did OK, but the coke was a disaster. The dog is helping with the dropped burger pieces and fries.

They don't allow the drinking of it. I don't think I'd want to drink it even if it was individual size.

I wasn't even considering drinking the stuff. :guilty: I was just thinking about that "open sores, dirty skin, and psoriasis" bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back