Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
att00000_800.jpg

att00001_175.jpg

att00003_207.jpg

att00005_174.jpg

att00006_165.jpg

att00007_178.jpg

att00008_450.jpg

att00009_144.jpg

And my personal favorite... Because I've said that everytime I took a shot...
att00004_145.jpg

I concur on the Jaegermeister one... it's like a huge gag everytime I have a gulp.-

And my personal favorite... Because I've said that everytime I took a shot...
att00004_145.jpg

That hurts man, I can't get have enough of the stuff. It's one of those love or hate drinks I guess.

That hurts man, I can't get have enough of the stuff. It's one of those love or hate drinks I guess.

Oh I absolutely love the stuff. I just don't know how to properly gauge my usage, and as a result I always end up feeling like crap the morning after.

Jaeger? It's like cough-syrup-flavored schnapps. Why anybody would willingly drink it is beyond me. It might as well say "FORMULA 44D" on the label. :yuck:

Anyone else find this offensive? Or, at the very least, not funny?

I found it about the thickness of a piece of tracing paper away from getting removed for being needlessly offensive.

Last edited:
Jaeger? It's like cough-syrup-flavored schnapps. Why anybody would eilling ly drink it is beyond me. It might as well say "FORMULA 44D" on the label. :yuck:

Heeeeyyyyyy! What you got against "FORMULA 44D!?" :mad: I grew up (drunk) on that stuff!

So robitusin is what allows the extra jumping abilities...

(please don't be offended, I mean this purely as joke, and jealous 'cause I can't jump)

Ha, also taping 3 magazines together looks like they are getting a little too heavy for him to hold up.

Please, for the love of Xenu, don't start posting a bunch of Kanye pics.

I beg of you.

TB
Please, for the love of Xenu, don't start posting a bunch of Kanye pics.

I beg of you.
That one is the only one remotely funny. The rest are really dumb. Someone has even made one of Kayne & Patrick Swayze. 👎 :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back