Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
motivator1f593b38730e24d87053cafa50.jpg

I don't get what's redneck about it. It's actually fairly cool.

The monte carlo boat one is funny though.

Haha well my brother actually shot that picture over in Ramsey near the Coborn's a few days ago.

Haha well my brother actually shot that picture over in Ramsey near the Coborn's a few days ago.

Like I said it freaked me and my dad out. We saw him hiting the waves off a center console that blem by him and see him jump off the water and stay there floating. We thought he would flip over. Then he starts banking to the right and were thinking "your not supposed to flip sideways". Then he straightened out and flew right over us and over a very tall bridge and kept going.

Kanye memes are funnier than bacon memes.

I liked some of the Kanye pics. I had to go after the story of what happened to understand them though.

Edit: Oh, and I have bacon mustard at home. It's pretty good.

Why do they seem to irritate folks so much? I see lots of memes posted here regularly. What makes Kanye special?
Overkill, and that they were also popping up in the Kanye thread.

Omnis
Kanye memes are funnier than bacon memes.
Bacon salt is not a meme.

I don't like Kanye. To be honest, the whole "making fun of Kanye" thing became unfunny after the 2nd pic, but that's just me. I'm just joining in with the wave of not liking the Kanye pics because of it.

I don't like Kanye. To be honest, the whole "making fun of Kanye" thing became unfunny after the 2nd pic, but that's just me.

See, those two statements are either unrelated or contradictory. If you don't like Kanye, making fun of him should be great entertainment.

Kanye makes himself look like an idiot, and everyone gets a good laugh out of it. What's the problem with it?

See, those two statements are either unrelated or contradictory. If you don't like Kanye, making fun of him should be great entertainment.

Not if not liking him = not wanting to see him, either made fun of him or not.

I think the meme's are quite funny...

Especially the one where he interrupts the xzibit meme and then the one where about 4 kayne's appear.

Not if not liking him = not wanting to see him, either made fun of him or not.

Yea, I'm just not getting it.

I guess you really hated the fish-sticks southpark episode. It made tons of fun of Kanye. See, to the average joe who doesn't like Kanye, this is gold.

kanye-gayfish-425x310.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back