Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a whole page and only 1 funny pic.

Let's get back on topic before this gets locked.

Bacon salt is not a meme.

Yet.

3vYD5GkwyNCl.jpg

Geneses.

Sorry, I look at this thread to see funny pics, not arguing about Kanye West meme's.

So, Yes I will post as I would like to see funny pics in the Funny Pics thread.

Wow look at that guy's shirt. He must be a raver-- looks like he's done a lot of clubbing.

The biker picture was posted back on page 15. :dopey:
Seeing as how this is page 15 (for me), technically I suppose you are correct.

You're much better off with the post number instead of the page, as there are seven different options for posts/page. ;)

Sorry, I look at this thread to see funny pics, not arguing about Kanye West meme's.

So, Yes I will post as I would like to see funny pics in the Funny Pics thread.

But no talking about the pics!!! This is not the typing thread. I want to see no words in this thread understand?! Pics only! And if they're not funny... ban!

Want to ask where that pic is from? NO! No typing in the funny pics thread. Want to ask someone to explain that joke? NO! No typing in the funny pics thread. Want to tell someone that they're not actually posting funny pics, but random off-topic spiders? NO! This is the funny pic thread.

Also, one final note, me typing "No typing" does not make me a hypocrite.

iseewhatyou128601164568310306.jpg

obamalightsabero.jpg

Someone who's more creative than me give this a proper caption :D
(Maybe something like Hey Obama yer a great President I'm gonna let you finish but Luke Skywalker was the Greatest Jedi of all time!)

obamalightsabero.jpg

Someone who's more creative than me give this a proper caption :D
As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!
thedebtstar.jpg

EDIT: Do reposts count if they are part of a caption/response?

But no talking about the pics!!! This is not the typing thread. I want to see no words in this thread understand?! Pics only! And if they're not funny... ban!

Want to ask where that pic is from? NO! No typing in the funny pics thread. Want to ask someone to explain that joke? NO! No typing in the funny pics thread. Want to tell someone that they're not actually posting funny pics, but random off-topic spiders? NO! This is the funny pic thread.

Also, one final note, me typing "No typing" does not make me a hypocrite.

Do you realize I was mainly complaining about that. look at the page before I said "only 1 funny pic on the whole page". There were literally only 2 pictures on the whole page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back