Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
0,,6947798,00.jpg

0,,6947716,00.jpg

0,,6947796,00.jpg

0,,6947757,00.jpg

0,,6947728,00.jpg

0,,6947781,00.jpg

0,,6947797,00.jpg

Excellent!

More! More, I say!

Yo, Funny Pic Thread, I'm really happy for ya and I'mma gonna let you finish but Kanye's pics are the funniest pictures of all time!

I admit the Joker, the Nurse Joy and the Funny Pic Thread were funny pictures. :lol:

However, after so many Kanye West's pics in a row, it gets old and repetitive. :grumpy:

I hope he keeps his word.

One question, though: why is it okay to post dozens of Kanye West pictures, but not dozens of Cyanide & Happiness (when they are funny) and xkcd?

Why doesn't someone create a Kanye West "Funny Pic Thread"? As with the LolCats thread. It wouldn't be the first time someone creates a thread to difference pictures.

I found a sincere lack of funny in the Kanye West pictures.

Or maybe my sense of humor has failed. After all, I was banned from sickipedia after posting one joke.

Ok guys,

I know the Kanye pics aren't THE most funny pictures in the world. But some of them are eliciting a chuckle from me. Complaining about them does NOTHING. Yep, NOTHING. Lets take a look at this situation as if it was real life. Kanye = Bully, You complaining = Kid getting bullied. The more YOU complain about the lack of funny in the Kanye meme, the more YOU get bullied. Do you see how this works? If you ignore the pictures as if they were a bully in your life, guess what happens, you stop seeing them come around and the thread moves on.

Get it? Got it? Good.

1_09_12_07_9_11_48.jpg

Now can we please get back on topic and stop complaining?
1253291269392.jpg

See? Its that easy. Lets try it guys!

Sorry to continue laughing while some of you decide not to laugh but I had to make this for another forum and thought I might as well post it here too.

I've always been a Wing Zero man, myself.
Wing_Zero_Custom.jpg

back on topic:

1253008653681.jpg

1252435850691q.jpg

1251113052313.jpg

1251921368671.jpg

What would happen if I posted a webcomic with a Kanye reference?

Ahhh, screw it:

20090918.jpg

Why doesn't someone create a Kanye West "Funny Pic Thread"? As with the LolCats thread. It wouldn't be the first time someone creates a thread to difference pictures.
Why wasn't the same done for the bacon pictures or the Raptor/Penguin pictures? Because there's no point, really; 2 people will laugh, 6 will complain about them not being funny.

Why don't we have a .jpeg thread and a .png thread too. :rolleyes:

edit: Damn it, Alex. That's what I get for typing a post over the course of 10 minutes while playing Dirt2.

Why don't we have a .jpeg thread and a .png thread too. :rolleyes:

edit: Damn it, Alex. That's what I get for typing a post over the course of 10 minutes while playing Dirt2.

Thats a fairly slow flow of words there Omnis. :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back