Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
stop%20fapping%20to%20ponies.jpg

Could've used better captions...

Still lol @ the memory of that scene. One of the best in the whole movie saga. :lol:

If they weren't watching My Little Pony, they would have been watching Anthony Penis throw the democratic party into jeopardy with his screw up, and blaming Andrew Breitbart and other people for hacking his Twitter account. That little dinky jerk.

If they weren't watching My Little Pony, they would have been watching Anthony Penis throw the democratic party into jeopardy with his screw up, and blaming Andrew Breitbart and other people for hacking his Twitter account. That little dinky jerk.

Please keep your political opinions out of this thread.

You never played GTA IV?

I have played it, and I'm just saying that what Roman says when you go to the strip club is much more suitable for that pic.

I hoped that, eventually, I would start seeing the funny on the ponies' pics. But the only pony pics I used to laugh at were the ones with that cross-eyed pony. That expression was the only thing that made me laugh. But now it has lost its funnyness to me.

It's like people who post these pictures just want us to laugh merely because they have ponies in it. And the only time it has been working for me is, well, with that cross-eyed pony, because the pony itself is pony. The others are not.

You know?

Derpy Hooves, she has that effect on people. I could post a picture to cheer you up if I weren't using my phone.

My Little Pony pics are funny if the pun is funny for me. But I still think the meme's a bit forced.

Not trying to join the bandwagon, just expressing my sentiments.

30709_130844016927334_100000052087072_336830_2576090_n.jpg

vtec%20yo.jpg

Images courtesy of my friends of another forum I won't bother advertising here.

I wish people got permabans for spamming that kind of useless garbage all the time.

To all people getting upset over ponies:

ak-dont-make-me-say-it.jpg

Yes, you're being trolled, might as well accept it and post some non-ponny funny pics of your own!

To all people getting upset over ponies:

ak-dont-make-me-say-it.jpg

Yes, you're being trolled, might as well accept it and post some non-ponny funny pics of your own!

Exactly!

But various warnings have been shown, but people keep bending the rules... i really dont get it!

a-see-what-you-did-there-11.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back