Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,234 comments
  • 5,818,153 views
kevin-bacon-approves-png.14111
 
Bacon is 60% OK meat, 20% Disgusting fat and 20% a mixture of both with too much fat to make it worth eating.
I remember a couple of years ago, reading about some guy who had written some anti-american/anti-Bush stuff on his facebook/Twitter, as a joke. And because of it he was refused entry to the US when he tried to go there a year later for vacation.
Whether it's true or not I don't know, but my point is this. Because of what you just wrote here, you may find it difficult to get into Denmark, if one day you feel like visiting... Just say'in :-)
 
I actually hate that smell. It smells like... freshly cut grass sending a distress signal, apparently.
 
The last one. Oh my god.
 
Well, at least I've learned one Chinese character from that site.
 
In the link? Yes. :lol: The duck one as well.

I wasn't referring to that one. The duck one killed me.

Well, at least I've learned one Chinese character from that site.

Me too! And people say you don't learn anything on this site.
 
@TB: I like how you can sneak little things like proper grammar usage tips in with your posts. :dopey:
 
TB
Yeah. Sneaky like a sledgehammer. :lol:
I'm honestly surprised you didn't say that other type of hammer, if you know what I mean. :sly:
 
I'm honestly surprised you didn't say that other type of hammer, if you know what I mean. :sly:
I had... that other one... typed then changed it as I figured that's what everyone would expect. :p
 
The best hammer is the Hammer to Fall. :sly:
 
Back