Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,594 views
Are you following Car Memes on Facebook? If so, have you seen the video of the guy imitating a Nissan Skyline with a blowoff valve and an Integra launching from a dig?

Yeah I've seen that so many times. Great man. Search Mike Merryfield - Stupid Ricers. Really funny bit from his stand-up
 
10556445_10152718056536842_1176922294833805280_n.jpg
 
I have always thought why do people hate meetings? Perfect excuse to not do work. :lol:
 
I don't enjoy working overtime. When 12:30 P.M. hits, I want to leave.
 

This is a classic at this point. I think there are at least 5 of these on the walls of various buildings where I work.

Thing is, you need meetings. Nobody wants to admit it but they are important... just not nearly as often as they actually happen.
 
Teleconferences > Meetings

One of the reasons my job rocks.
 
Back