I got this reference![]()
Credit to anyone I don't have to explain it to
My wife was looking over my shoulder when I loaded this page. She walked away laughing her ass off at this.
![]()
Credit to anyone I don't have to explain it to
Tactical facepalm: Incoming!
Nobody watches it anyway.I was going to do a Walking Dead meme, but it is irrelevant since I do not watch it![]()
I just finished season 3 on Netflix last night.Nobody watches it anyway.
I just finished season 3 on Netflix last night.
I just finished season 3 on Netflix last night.
Not anymore, now that I finished it!As he said, nobody watches it.![]()
![]()
You need to raise your standards, man!Excellent! I knew there was a reason I liked you TB. 👍
Only in Nome by gnomefromnome, on Flickr
Only in Nome by gnomefromnome, on FlickrI just wear the pig mask now. It's much better looking than my guy.That's one of the main reasons why I don't play RPGs.
With GTA Online, the whole time I was creating my character I was so intent on making my character not look ugly that I just gave up.