Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,957 views
1606954_308557995989056_7359983813914678898_n.jpg
 
I don't play CoD, and I hate Quickscopers and trick-shooters.

Just as bad, if not worse than 95% of all GT6 lobbies.

If you're going to hate snoipahs, at least hate on no-scopers too.
 
Managing to get a kill from, say, 600+ yards without using a scope is pretty badass.
 
CoD < Battlefield

Even though Battlefield is an EA game, I would still rather play that.
Funny thing about that is that I have Battlefield 4 but don't play it since I have been playing GTAV.
 
Am I the only one that thinks this is a decent idea?





Although it could use some improvements.
Have you ever used a push mower? I thought it would be a good idea too, but those things require some effort. I don't think the bicycle tire would have enough traction to get it done, unfortunately.
 
XS
Have you ever used a push mower? I thought it would be a good idea too, but those things require some effort. I don't think the bicycle tire would have enough traction to get it done, unfortunately.

Like I said, it could use some improvements. But I usully use a push mower, not the one on the front of the bike, but one with a motor. So I still have to push/walk with it.

EDIT: Not this exact model but this is basically it.
image.jpg
 
I see pictures or memes with messages in them seems to be a struggle at times for this thread, the funny Malcom in the middle one with the coke bottle was missed. This is a reference at How I Met Your Mother, but even if it wasn't a simple run down of the various things milk is called would have produced the "Legend-dairy"
 
Back