Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,556 views
Bt8-LmUIEAEH7fa.jpg
 
You might want to get rid of the woman on the scales. Hint read the readout on the scales.

Or link it with a warning which would probably be better.
 
@haitch40 Done. Damn, that was some TINY letters in there. Good eye! Thanks 👍
 
The best use for Internet Explorer is to download a better browser.
True. IE is awful but I still use it because I just cannot get used to Chrome.
 
And uses the wrong meme. I think. Unless the joke is even more obscure than I think it is.
 
I don't play CoD, and I hate Quickscopers and trick-shooters.

Just as bad, if not worse than 95% of all GT6 lobbies.
 
@Azure Flare You mean we actually agree on something?

Seriously though, it winds me up when you get two hitmarkers on someone and then get quickscoped in the face before you can finish them off. So many FFA lobbies are populated almost entirely by people using bolt-action sniper rifles with Fast Mag, Ballistics CPU. Laser Sight, preferably with a shiny paint job that serves the exact opposite function of actual camouflage.
 
Back