Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,731 views
There is no fury like a woman's scorn.

Chinese woman destroyed an ATM machine after it swollowed her debet/credit (?) card.
Did someone give her some Viper?
 
There is no fury like a woman's scorn.

Wow, you totally butchered that quote. It's supposed to be:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

In your's it's the scorn that's furious...and that's just derp.

In the correct one, it's the woman who's furious, and that's completely :mad::nervous:.

Carry on please.
 
Please forgive a non-native English speaker for mishearing an idiom.
 
Wow, you totally butchered that quote. It's supposed to be:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

In your's it's the scorn that's furious...and that's just derp.

In the correct one, it's the woman who's furious, and that's completely :mad::nervous:.

Carry on please.
Blame the internet not me. I looked it up that is what I got.
 
upload_2014-10-21_22-2-20.jpeg
 
You were not alone in that misreading...
 
I'll admit that I did lose a few brain cells while scrolling through the comments of posts on this one "Illuminati" Facebook page, but these were pretty funny IMO.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg


@Carl the Sloth I think you might be able to get some use out of these images. :lol:
 
Back