Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,709 views
dugong_o_1097039.jpg
I swear that resembles a less wrinkled Vogon.
 
So that's how cartoons are made! Finally!
 
Got one stuck in the toaster once. Only noticed when I switched it on and it promptly became an ex-mouse...
 
Synthetic blinker fluid is where it's at, because darkness is what really breaks down illumination components in absence of the sun. This is critical during the winterization of modern automobiles.

Also, rotate the front headrests every five thousand miles.
 
I attest that 75% of all past or present bong users have probably done that once, and precisely only once.

Not my finest moment, to be sure.
 
I attest that 75% of all past or present bong users have probably done that once, and precisely only once.

Not my finest moment, to be sure.

What, you first picked snacks out of the ashtray and needed something to flush away that nasty taste?

Ugh.
 
"The mouse is stuck in the printer."
"Unplug the mouse and-"
"No, no, no, not that kind of mouse...
This gave me more of a laugh than the actual picture did. :lol:👍
 
Look, we all did it because we all did it. No trade-backs.

The only thing I've done what is remotely similar is chucking a can of beer which has been used as an ashtray, which I noticed right after I swallowed the stump that was also in there.

That was an instant trip to puketown.
 
The only thing I've done what is remotely similar is chucking a can of beer which has been used as an ashtray, which I noticed right after I swallowed the stump that was also in there.

That was an instant trip to puketown.

Try drinking a glass of used transmission oil thinking it was tea (don't ask why it was in a glass, a portion of it just was).

That's been reposted a million times.

And it's still gold.
 
Try drinking a glass of used transmission oil thinking it was tea (don't ask why it was in a glass, a portion of it just was).

We tricked my friend into trying the new type of Pepsi that was out and it was soy sauce :lol:

And it's still gold.
I guess I'm missing the point of it then. I don't find it funny.
 
"The mouse is stuck in the printer."
"Unplug the mouse and-"
"No, no, no, not that kind of mouse...
When I was 8, my family went to Disneyworld. There was a mouse that kept running out of the bathroom and climbed into the garbage looking for food.

My mom called down to the front desk to tell then and they asked if it was Mickey.
 
Back