Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,815 views
Neither is wanker but it's still cursing.

Incidentally, a funny filter trigger is the small laugh you give when you s******.
But I thought the rule was if it wasn't blocked when spelled correctly then it was fine.
 
funny-discount-auto-sayings-insurance.jpg


UnjMXjr.png


zRJdj3w.png
 
Doesn't seem to show. Oh well.
 
All that and it turned out you hadn't actually seen what I did there.

And as daan says, the site stretches images to suit the layout. It doesn't resize the image itself. For that you'll need to actually resize it.
snooty.jpg
Snooty waiter Famine scoffs in your general direction. Italics always indicate snootiness and sarcasm.
 
Last edited:
I know they wanted a ballsy redesign, but...
 
Wearing a Star Was costume featuring Nikes? You're doing it wrong.
 
I'm trying to not see fat Elvis dressed in a Star Wars costume. It's disturbing.
 
I didn't even know what or who Honey Boo-Boo was until a couple years back.
Which conveniently lines up with when they infiltrated television.
 
Back