Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,597 views
Any more puns? We otter try harder...
 
I'd try, but the only ones that I can come up now are otterly terrible.
 
Yep that's true. You guys really otter keep this up, but if not, we can be civic about it and move on. Maybe to car puns, perhaps?



Getting my coat.
 
Enough, I'm otter here...
 
Lemme bring my...

dlCfZpk.jpg
 
Beaver.

Damn.
 
I'm leaving beaver you guys get any otter ideas.
 
We already had otter ideas that lead to this pun fest.
 
Hilarious :lol: but do I see possible nudity in the Nirvana one? I can't really tell for sure. :confused:
I just flashed back to 7th grade. I forgot how much the people who freaked over that album cover annoyed me.
 
We otter stop this, we're running out of ideers
 
I actually like raisins, but I hate when they're in glorious cinammon rolls
 
Raisins are for rices and ground meats. Never for pastries.
 
TB
If I wanted raisins, I would have eaten them months ago when they were still juicy.
Raisins aren't that bad are they? As a kid I would eat them out of the box.
 
Raisins are for rices and ground meats. Never for pastries.

Raisins are for making hyper kids feel like they want to sleep. They're the kindergarten equivalent of Rohypnols.
 
No. Always hated raisins. I would throw the box at the wall or take them out and slingshot them with a rubber band.

Raisins were ammo.
 
Back