Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,667 views
tumblr_inline_mfo93gwCIh1qiv1zz.jpg


Medieval+art+modern+art+can+suck+it_9d51c2_4914625.jpg
 
Uh.... I'd rather have sharp pain that is temporary than turn into Mr.Hyde every couple of months. Dr. Jekyll suits me just fine, thank you very much!
It was a joke you know.
 
TB
That's twice now, dude...

Oh come on. That was a joke. Or do you have issues about people who aren't 100% manly? If so that is your problem not mine.
 
Last edited:
I posted that horse one a long time ago, still funny to this date.
 
Someone clearly had an otterly bad day to lose their stuff like that.
 
Do you think there's a sandwich in there or something otter?
 
It probably has no otter regrets.


I should have known that a pun fest would ensue sooner or later.
 
Otterwise, we'd have nothing to say.
 
This is stoatally out of otter.
 
Back