Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,332 views
10687000_10153428852015476_3008013503322621467_n.png
 
"Mavis? I think I've wet myself again."
Their brand new car isn't.
That's no newer than 2013.
 
Maybe it was new when the pic was taken?...
 
The article said that it was a brand new car, which means that they bought it not so long ago.
 
It's both a tragedy and funny. Driver and passenger are ok. Their brand new car isn't.


media_xll_7278788.jpg

"Hello, emergency, I've had an accident."
"OK, sir, where are you?"
"I'm in Z water."
 
The article said that it was a brand new car, which means that they bought it not so long ago.
Only that shape Note hasn't been sold in Europe since August 2013, when it was replaced. So either the article is old or the journalist - as is so often the case when it comes to specialist knowledge - is wrong.

Edit: The latter.
 
"I'm in Z water."

The Z plate means that there is a pipe in the water. Forbidden to drop anchor. Or Note. Could be a gas pipe. Dangerous stuff y'know.
 
So either the article is old or the journalist - as is so often the case when it comes to specialist knowledge - is wrong.
"It LOOKS new, therefore it must BE new!"
 
One of the comments at the end of the article, written by someone.

Zo fonkelnieuw is die auto niet, hoor. Dit model van Nissan, de Note, is twee jaar geleden vervangen door een volledig vernieuwd model. Is natuurlijk wel zonde van de auto.

Translation:

This car isn't that new. This model of Nissan has been replaced by a newer model two years ago. It is ofcourse a shame of the car though
 
Only that shape Note hasn't been sold in Europe since August 2013, when it was replaced. So either the article is old or the journalist - as is so often the case when it comes to specialist knowledge - is wrong.

Edit: The latter.
The journalist must be wrong because the article is of from today.
 
Last edited:
"So sorry I threw that grenade in there! Will you forgive me if I offer you these flowers?"
 
So instead of pulling the car out, they hand them flowers like it's a farewell gift.
 
Back