Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,723 views
Breathtaking view of the Milky Way from the surface of Mars
VxtLs8C.jpg
 
Yeah, I bet it's high in calories...
 
I'm probably very wrong on this, but I'm guessing that someone tried heating up the bolt, which was unable to move, with an oxyacetylene torch to loosen it up, but it had an effect on everything but the bolt?
 
I'm probably very wrong on this, but I'm guessing that someone tried heating up the bolt, which was unable to move, with an oxyacetylene torch to loosen it up, but it had an effect on everything but the bolt?
They welded the drain plug to the pan because the old threads were probably stripped
 
They welded the drain plug to the pan because the old threads were probably stripped
Well I see that I was very wrong on that. :dunce:

Now that I know, I can give the post a proper laugh. :lol:
 
Dat suspension bro.
 
Back