Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,302 views
The question is still very basic. It's just asking if the package is square or rectangle shaped. If it was one of those two you would press yes. If not no. Don't see the funny in it either.
 
Classic Friday.

Yizuo.jpg
 
Went on a drive yesterday, and this was located about 45 minutes form my home, at the local Seminole Indian Reservation:

CypressHill-StreetSign.jpg


No relation to Graham Hill, although more weirdness ensued when searching for a computer desk on Wal-Mart's site yesterday. I think I want it for name only.
 
That's insane.


(in the brain)
 
Needs a forever alone head photoshopped in the last pic.

Mr. Bean is never alone. And no internet meme can surpass Rowan's humor.
 
Last edited:
297759_140214436076421_100002635975442_188212_1318836623_n.jpg


6fhwi.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: That cat's face.
 
^ I kinda feel guilty for liking that one..
 
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
whoaj.png
 
disinfected
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I don't get it? However my name is on that pic.

If you reference all the Super GT series. You should see why there are so many.

A: only premium class cars with a selection

B: different tire compounds

C: time zones
 
....Hawkward....
photobomb-that-guy-hawkward.jpg
 
That Nes controller engine cover is awesome!

Now that's a sentence I never thought I'd say.
 
tumblr_lsa07dLc1O1qahhxwo1_500.png


tumblr_lsasr5TDEO1qfnmq5o1_500.png
yeah.
 
Holy moly, I never had enough stuff to make a fort, we only made tents with blankets and folding chairs... but that's a massive fort!
 
Mine is the old fat 40 gb (it is a 100 years old but still).

Mine's older! I got it before 2007! I only had to do some maintenance myself after 3 years but it's still trucking along. 👍
 
PlayStation's are built well. My old PS2 is now 10 years old and only ever needed 1 part (disk reader wore out) changing. Simple fix for a £5 component. :)
 
Back