Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,751 views
a5Nzg6O_460s.jpg
 
@axletramp

You get your butt stuffed at Christmas? What kind of stuffing do they use?
 
You_don't_say-.jpg

I thought that it would have been easy to pick that up right off the bat.
I don't know very many slang terms, and have never seen weed before, so... :P

I had to reverse google search it to get that far.
 
have never seen weed before, so... :p
But you have TV and the Internet. Your parents must have done a good job if you haven't at least seen marijuana.
 
But you have TV and the Internet. Your parents must have done a good job if you haven't at least seen marijuana.
I only watch a couple shows on TV, and I never felt compelled to look at weed online.
 
Not everywhere is it legal.

Here it is. In fact the longest lines for Black Friday here in Colorado where for the smoke shops. $60 an ounce.

Anyways, on with the funny.

daily_afternoon_randomness_in_hq_48_photos20_1417238620.jpg


Edit: Surprised SomePlayaDude hasn't already liked this and exploded into some Spongebob song. FYI, please don't.
 
Back