Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,775 views
I'm more perplexed by the kid with the cowboy.
 
neon-sign-fails-funny-1.jpg
 
thCA7WJ7DY.jpg




Edit: Oh Pupik, you just HAD to tree me huh? And I checked before I clicked post even! sheesh
Can anyone rotate this up one post?
 
Last edited:
Wow, that is soooo bad it masks the anger filling me about "Math" instead of "Maths".

Excuse me, but if the song was created in America, and the joke was probably created in America, what the hell did you expect?
 
Ok, the Kim Kardashian jokes just really aren't all that funny. Well, maybe some of the Mark Sanchez butt fumble ones are funny, but 99.9% of them are absolutely terrible.
 
I for sure don't need to click on it to see "full size"....
 
Just saw this on the bbc.

_79389171_hi024915191.jpg


Is it me or is Brown holding a sword of light?
 
Just saw this on the bbc.

_79389171_hi024915191.jpg


Is it me or is Brown holding a sword of light?

No. He's just holding the new Star Wars lightsaber upside-down.


By the way, why is everyone freaking out over that light saber design anyway? It's cool!
 
Had the ducks sold the drugs, would that not be a form of entrapment?
 
Back