Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,805 views
jack-an-coke.jpg
 
My beauty is not meant to be contained to just one thread.

I think you are jealous because your looks are fading.

Rapidly.

Har. Har. Har.
The. First.
 
Ignore the unnecessary Twitter bit.
Can't, cause it's too fitting*. :lol:👍

*Look at my sig. The top line, not the scary bottom one.
 
TB
Can't, cause it's too fitting*. :lol:👍

*Look at my sig. The top line, not the scary bottom one.

I knew that you'd be happy with the twitter bit.
 
I'll be honest, I didn't understand it.

/unamurican

TBH, I only understood because of TB's sig.
 
TB
Short version? Deadpool really REALLY likes chimichangas.

Is that the reason that we are not supposed to click that link?
 
TB
You can click it if you want to. :D
I clicked it, and I had a blast. Everyone should experience the awesomeness that is TB's signature.
 
TB
You can click it if you want to. :D

I already know that it is a super awesome chimichanga Christmas video!
 
Sorry, but I don't find this is in the slightest bit amusing:

"Ask for Tiny." :grumpy:

That's because your Hans is Stuck, your Mass is Jochen, and thy Bell has Derek'd.
 
10801928_901066383246206_1467602899301520316_n.jpg


For anyone that doesn't know, they are referring to 1994-1997 Ford pickups equipped with the 7.3L diesel engine.

Fixed that for you. The 7.3 IDI engines were mechanically operated so you can't add an electronic tuner. The 7.3 Powerstoke offered in '94 was electronically controller so you can add a tuner to those.

/buzkill and all that noise
 
Fixed that for you. The 7.3 IDI engines were mechanically operated so you can't add an electronic tuner. The 7.3 Powerstoke offered in '94 was electronically controller so you can add a tuner to those.

/buzkill and all that noise
OBS trucks are classified by 80-97 as they are all the same chassis with facelifts. 92-97 trucks are Aeronoses. It was originally considered to be 94-97 because of the diesels changing bodies etc but its gradually dropped to the original bullnose.
 
OBS trucks are classified by 80-97 as they are all the same chassis with facelifts. 92-97 trucks are Aeronoses. It was originally considered to be 94-97 because of the diesels changing bodies etc but its gradually dropped to the original bullnose.

But that picture could only represent the '94-'97 trucks because of the knob for the tuner, which was my point. I'm aware of the OBS years, but since it only applies to the '94 and up trucks I think it is a little misleading to say 1980-1997.
 
But that picture could only represent the '94-'97 trucks because of the knob for the tuner, which was my point. I'm aware of the OBS years, but since it only applies to the '94 and up trucks I think it is a little misleading to say 1980-1997.
That's true about the tuner knob; but considering how popular the swaps are on older OBS trucks I figured I might as well say the full generations. The official FB group even lists it as 80-97.
 
Back