Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,024 views
image.jpg
 
For anyone that doesn't know...
Which is nearly everyone. You know what they say about jokes you have to explain, right? An awful lot of your niche car-based "Funny Pictures" have absolutely required an explanation for just about everybody.
OFcDHhA.jpg
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.
 
Air polution, CO2, climate change, global warming, all due to humans? Think again! :D

bird_zps9e5ab8be.jpg

Don't forget about "chemtrails" from the nutjobs.
 
Even though i'm a sailor and a gamer, I couldn't help but find this somewhat amusing, as it was posted on the official facebook page for 7th fleet:

W4aremS.jpg
 


This dad only accepts Five Ways...I've never resolved the Gold Star vs. Skyline Chili debate, though. They're both quite equal.

(Darn it, why Louisiana and Texas the next three weeks? I need more Cincinnati.)
 
Last edited:
Skyline is better.
 
Yup, Google search reveals that to be attributed to Albert.

A bit more Google and it tells you that it might not be. :p
 
Back