Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,906 views
6774242343_c46e1161df_b.jpg


Courtesy of fakegrimlock.
 
Surely that's way too high a resolution for a 2600? And possibly too many colours too?

Maybe a 5200...maybe not.
 
@Dennisch You done goofed.

What's wrong, vloeistof?

Edit.

That's one giant picture I posted. Holeeh vraps.
It doesn't show it on my phone unless I click on it here.
 
Last edited:
Punishments in the Russian army:

For losing a knife:
eJ-NjLEZuQw.jpg


For smoking in inappropriate place:
GWDDp_3sIBw.jpg


For playing a mobile phone on the guard:
MgLOeTkNshk.jpg


For leaving a rifle unattended:
AH2XSggWcas.jpg

GYfH7q5XZok.jpg
So, Russians love giant wooden versions of things?
 
I would so do that if I was a crane operator and retiring that day.
Yup. Because there's nothing better than leaving a job with a hefty lawsuit and a criminal charge on your back. :D
 
Yup. Because there's nothing better than leaving a job with a hefty lawsuit and a criminal charge on your back. :D

Sure, why not? :lol:

I'd watch to make sure nobody was inside the truck.
 
Back