Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,875 views
sketch-1418139027093.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just a little.
 
The homemade taco pizza I had last night was better than the homemade pepperoni and bacon pizza I had last night. :D

Why yes, I do love pizza. Thank you for asking.
 
Aaaaaaah!!! My eyes!!!! :scared:
 
Chicago style is better. :p
I will fight you. And I will win!

:lol:

Always the fight isn't it...Buffalo pizza vs Chicago pizza :lol:
 
Amen. We had one place here that served New York style. They just closed. My life is a little less than perfect now.

This is a grave injustice...sadly, around The South, a New York slice is difficult to find. We had a place that was okay, but not great. And it's gone, too. Yet, Pizza Huts and Papa Johns' proliferate.

A Chicago pie is a good substitute, but there's a time and place for each.

(Five-way chili, Pizza...where's the local grub and/or regional specialty appreciation thread?)
 
I will fight you. And I will win!

:lol:

Always the fight isn't it...Buffalo pizza vs Chicago pizza :lol:

You will win? I say nay nay.

I'm craving pizza for dinner now. :lol:
 
Back