Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,230 views
Oatmeal raisin cookies are lovely...
 
I like raisin cookies...but NOT when I'm expecting chocolate chip...then I want to hit the person who made them and didn't tell me over the head with the cookie jar.
So much this.

the-most-accurate-way-to-cry-photo-u1.jpg


the-way-all-sound-effects-should-be-written-photo-u1.jpg


this-can-t-be-right-photo-u1.jpg


another-really-lazy-subtitling-photo-u1.jpg


you-know-exactly-what-this-sounds-like-photo-u1.jpg
 
Raisins are the devil's own concoction!!!! Nasty little things!!!

My daughter laid out some cookies once which I thought were chocolate chip so I grabbed one. Oatmeal raisin. Thought I was gonna spew....
Yummy.
 
Vegetarianism? Well, that's me screwed then.
 
Quite the list:

IMG_7649.JPG


It should only be the Twilight films on this list and you'd be done. :D
LOTR and video games too?! (not even gonna mention the Rock and Heavy thingy)

Oh well. Not going to change my life now.

Deal_With_It.jpg
 
Quite the list:

IMG_7649.JPG


It should only be the Twilight films on this list and you'd be done. :D
Skull & Bones? That will piss off George W. Bush.
 
Quite the list:

IMG_7649.JPG


It should only be the Twilight films on this list and you'd be done. :D
I'm a vegetarian gamer who loves rock and heavy metal...
 
Back