Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,177 views
d4bALnZ.jpg
 
"Marijuana and pot parties"

So weed by yourself is just fine, then.....
 
Quite the list:

IMG_7649.JPG


It should only be the Twilight films on this list and you'd be done. :D
If you are dealing with lycanthropy and/or vampirism I am going to guess that demonic possession is not going to seem like that big of a deal.
 
Am I blind or does that list not include Atheism?:odd:
 
Am I blind or does that list not include Atheism?:odd:
Atheism is just as damaging to Satan's Spiritual Structure as it is to God's.(?)
 
Quite the list:

IMG_7649.JPG


It should only be the Twilight films on this list and you'd be done. :D

Lets see how much of a Satanist I am...

• I've done yoga in gym class
• Cyberpunk culture interests me
• I've practiced meditation in the past, but not regularly
• I'm a gamer
• I've dressed up for Halloween in the past
• I like rock and heavy metal

Welp, I'm going to hell, aren't I?
 
Man, it's gonna be awesome when most GTP members meet in hell!!! :cheers:
Well at least I'll get to ask Satan, how hard it was to design the Petronas Towers.
 
Wow...some people...if that is a real article then that guy is pretty screwed up...let's see what I've got here: LOTR, Video Games, Dungeons and Dragons (wish I had time for more...), Rock and Heavy Metal (occasionally..not many songs I like.)

Edit: Why isn't hunting in that list of insanity? After all you are killing things when hunting, oh my!
 
LOTR I can semi understand. It is stupid to say it still but the whole thing is based around the belief of a false god known as eru ilúvatar.

Thanks for your LOTR videos CGP Grey or I wouldn't have a clue.
 
I only agree that one thing on that list can invite demonic possession

Ironically, there's sects of Judaism and Christianity which adhere to vegetarianism due to a lack of meat specified in the Garden of Eden. Neither Testament specifies flesh or meat-eating as a requirement. So this snippet is worded by a "false prophet" and therefore, an "abomination" according to "The Book of Revelations". Luckily, us hell-bound folk are forgiving, but you have to watch us play video games before you get a chance.

Well, I guess they'll bring tasty apples for the rest of us. Hell without apples just seems kind of wrong.
 
Last edited:
Was that directed at Maldonado or Button I wonder?
 
Back