Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,014 views
And I'm just sitting here waiting for someone to get served.
 
You Becker believe that it's time to serve up some more puns.
 
!!!!Punstreakbreaker!!!!

ac6f506a-dad-stop.jpg


4c9492a4-responsable-pet-ownership.jpg
 
Holy 🤬 I remember that cartoon...getting early 2000's flashbacks. :odd: Good ol' Hey Arnold. :p

So they cut off his head and put it on a Dorrito? Seems legit. :lol:
 
Holy 🤬 I remember that cartoon...getting early 2000's flashbacks. :odd: Good ol' Hey Arnold. :p

So they cut off his head and put it on a Dorrito? Seems legit. :lol:
I remember watching that show back then too. Too bad I don't remember anything from it.
You might have to explain that one to a few of us...
Incase you don't bother reading the post again since it was edited.
 
Back