Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,819,082 views
Incase you don't bother reading the post again since it was edited.
Still doesn't help.


Anyway...

aDmmVg7_460s.jpg

a6LLqrq_460s_v2.jpg
 
.
 
Last edited:
A picture I took at our local Chili's. These guys aren't messing around when it comes to parking!
I wonder how many Chili's restaurants have those. The one in town here has them too, makes me chuckle every time.
 
How? How are you not sure that that is an expletive?

Do you want me to clarify this in public as an off-topic? Why didn't you sen't me a PM? When I said "I'm not sure" I wasn't joking. I'm not an english native and I didn't read anything bad in that picture. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it obviously.

And I deleted the post as soon as lecagyMACHINE told me the image contained a bad word. That's the explanation.

Which word was a swear? I still don't know. I read the OP, the AUP and I still don't understand what was the problem (and I want to understand it).
 
Do you want me to clarify this in public as an off-topic? Why didn't you sen't me a PM? When I said "I'm not sure" I wasn't joking. I'm not an english native and I didn't read anything bad in that picture. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it obviously.

And I deleted the post as soon as lecagyMACHINE told me the image contained a bad word. That's the explanation.

Which word was a swear? I still don't know. I read the OP, the AUP and I still don't understand what was the problem (and I want to understand it).
Type out all the words in the picture into a post and hit "Preview" to see which is censored.

It's literally the most common expletive in the language. South Park did an entire episode about it being "a curse word".
 
Which word was a swear? I still don't know. I read the OP, the AUP and I still don't understand what was the problem (and I want to understand it).
That other word for 'poop' of the same lenght but different letter arrangement. Other common candidates are the much shorter but yet not the shortest synonym for 'sexual intercourse' that is used almost as any form of expression, the popular Scottish and Australian slang vord for vagina, the n-word (ohnoes what could it be) and the crowd's favourite -
1f42c.png
.
 
Type out all the words in the picture into a post and hit "Preview" to see which is censored.

It's literally the most common expletive in the language. South Park did an entire episode about it being "a curse word".

Just did. I had no ideia that this word was a problem when used as a verb. Also I don't watch south park. :) It's strange... because bitch is OK but the other word used as verb is not. I've learned something new today. thanks!

I had never written the word or even used the preview that's why I had no idea.
 
Back