Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,236 comments
  • 5,818,736 views
images
 
The Thrawn Trilogy is outstanding.

I just reread those this summer for the first time since the 90's. Working my way through the second of The Hand of Thrawn books now. All of Timothy Zahn's Star Wars novels are pretty fantastic.
 
I just reread those this summer for the first time since the 90's. Working my way through the second of The Hand of Thrawn books now. All of Timothy Zahn's Star Wars novels are pretty fantastic.

I have also read Scoundrels by Timothy Zahn and really enjoyed it.
 
I just reread those this summer for the first time since the 90's. Working my way through the second of The Hand of Thrawn books now. All of Timothy Zahn's Star Wars novels are pretty fantastic.
I need to get my hands on the Hand of Thrawn books. I'm enjoying a second read through the Thrawn trilogy at the moment.
 
I'll agree to that point, but its astronomical how many of the current generations "fans" don't even know about the books...
There is a toy for every obscure character out there (I know a guy who has figures of nearly every character in the cantina scene, even those without dialogue). The original generation of fans bought them all and read the books and Boba Fett stood out, not only because he was awesome in the stories, but because Mandalorian armor just looks really good on an action figure that's being displayed.
 
Back