Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 50,235 comments
  • 5,818,563 views
11904742_10153615893671112_1962431008298190406_n.png
I'm guessing the 'dinosaur' scaring away customers at that Taco Bell was actually just the manager of the nearby Del Taco dressed as a dinosaur - and he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids.
 
Bananas are usually something like 30p each
 
8 baht here, which is about ~20p a piece, at 7-11 individually wrapped. In the markets they quiet a bit cheaper but I only every grab one from 7 when I'm feeling fruity.
 
Not LOL funny, more of a head scratching funny but I was looking at one of my construction cameras and saw this:

RjHfezl.jpg


They have a huge concrete pad to pile boxes on. So they packed them around a newly planted tree.

Also, if you squint and turn your head to the left, it kind of looks like a guy is trapped in the middle of the boxes, just to the right (or below, if your head is indeed turned) of the tree.
 
Reh Dos Deh Dos.
 
TB
Not LOL funny, more of a head scratching funny but I was looking at one of my construction cameras and saw this:

RjHfezl.jpg


They have a huge concrete pad to pile boxes on. So they packed them around a newly planted tree.

Also, if you squint and turn your head to the left, it kind of looks like a guy is trapped in the middle of the boxes, just to the right (or below, if your head is indeed turned) of the tree.
All I can think of is this:
sokoban-original.gif
 
Back