Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,318 comments
11904742_10153615893671112_1962431008298190406_n.png
I'm guessing the 'dinosaur' scaring away customers at that Taco Bell was actually just the manager of the nearby Del Taco dressed as a dinosaur - and he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling kids.

8 baht here, which is about ~20p a piece, at 7-11 individually wrapped. In the markets they quiet a bit cheaper but I only every grab one from 7 when I'm feeling fruity.

Not LOL funny, more of a head scratching funny but I was looking at one of my construction cameras and saw this:

RjHfezl.jpg

They have a huge concrete pad to pile boxes on. So they packed them around a newly planted tree.

Also, if you squint and turn your head to the left, it kind of looks like a guy is trapped in the middle of the boxes, just to the right (or below, if your head is indeed turned) of the tree.

TB
Not LOL funny, more of a head scratching funny but I was looking at one of my construction cameras and saw this:

RjHfezl.jpg

They have a huge concrete pad to pile boxes on. So they packed them around a newly planted tree.

Also, if you squint and turn your head to the left, it kind of looks like a guy is trapped in the middle of the boxes, just to the right (or below, if your head is indeed turned) of the tree.
All I can think of is this:
sokoban-original.gif

Back